[Alberg30] A 30 eng

Richard Mair r.mair at sympatico.ca
Thu Oct 9 20:11:35 PDT 2003

Well the Eng. question is pretty definate. Now I have to find out what to put
under the Unepoxy since I dont want to be removing VC 17 after that description
of the job. Just have to sacrifice some light air performance.

Has anyone used the sealife products? They are out of California i think and are
claiming 4 to 5 years.