[Alberg30] Boats available?

Bill Blevins billblevins at mac.com
Sat Oct 11 03:53:58 PDT 2003

I found one last night when I was scoping out marinas to pull Sabrina this winter.

This must be an early one but didn't look in bad shape. (I even thought about getting it for parts). It's called Matchmaker and is on the hard at cobb island marina in maryland on the potomac. from below, it appeared ready to sail if it has canvas. cabin top winches, spin and jib winches, looked like a new roller furling headstay, new parts on the roller boom. bottom wasn't scratched up. dark green hull. the rudder was a different shape than mine, but maybe that was how the early ones were built. don't know. the bow pulpit area looked different than mine too. the wood looked to be in great shape. the spreaders were pretty new looking and a little different too.

these were all observations from the ground.

I think I read an ad somewhere that it was for sale for a very very reasonable price - perfect for a fixer-upper.

Bill Blevins
Alberg 30
Sabrina, #158