[Alberg30] New Sail 2

Larry Morris larmor at myexcel.com
Tue Oct 14 08:39:22 PDT 2003

I find that the shape lasts very long as long as the sail is not used
above its wind range.  Also the beautiful thing about Dacron is that it
can be recut to flatten the sail when necessary.  I have done this a
number of times to the same sail extending its life.  All the exotic
materials cannot be recut.

Larry Morris
Solstice #501