[Alberg30] Flexible Tanks

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Tue Oct 21 17:39:24 PDT 2003

Roger,

I know of an owner with a Pearson Vanguard who installed a flexible holding
tank. This was a big mistake, it would leak into the bilge. The tank was
removed to install a regular holding which never caused a problem.

The Alberg Assoc. sponsored a group purchase two years ago for holding
tanks. The company that made them for Raritan is Duracast in Florida. The
tank we ordered needed modifications to fit in the v-berth of the boats
without liners. The tank is installed in #114 and worked well this summer.
If you need more particulars, please contact me off line.

Stephen