[Alberg30] Re: spreaders

Baileymrkbly at aol.com Baileymrkbly at aol.com
Tue Sep 2 19:37:05 PDT 2003

Why  would you  want to put wood spreaders  back on  the mast,it is just
something you   have to go up the mast to mess with every 6 month ,do they have to
be wood,if you are in the south were I,m at ,you can't keep a  finish on
them,so I don't have wood anymore.I do'nt mean to make anyone mad,but I do'nt have
a boat to on work ,I have a boat to sail.

        Mark Bailey

        Welaka  Fl