[Alberg30] renaming

Patty Johnson patty5555 at webtv.net
Thu Sep 11 19:33:44 PDT 2003

I bought my A 30 this year with the name on in "Lee Ann" and dang I have
been trying to come up with something else.  So...in October it's gonna
be "Timbuktu".  If I don't like that, gonna change it to "Skedaddle",
cause it's much faster than my Catalina 27.  I'm not the least bit
supersticious about anything, cause you all know "It's bad luck to be
supersticous."  I may well change the name monthly until I find the
perfect name.

Patty
Daphne, Al  (On Mobile Bay...beautiful place to sail!)
A-30 #461