[Alberg30] Boat Names

Dan Pinson dan at pinson.us
Thu Sep 11 20:33:31 PDT 2003

My A30 came with the name of the former owner's wife. Nothing against her,
but I renamed the boat "Dulcinea". You may be familiar with Cervantes' tale
of Don Quixote. For Quixote, Dulcinea embodied all that was beautiful. His
quests and journeys were for her. Dulcinea, however, was of his imagination
only.

The Alberg 30 is rare on the west coast and has the best lines in the
marina. I'm more enchanted after 2 1/2 years of ownership. Sometimes I
wonder how real she is. Don Quixote was also daft. Not sure how that could
be pertinent.

..Dan
Dulcinea #78