[Alberg30] Boat for Sale

John Bailey baileyje at voyager.net
Fri Sep 12 02:44:39 PDT 2003

Sadly, I am putting "Zevulun" up for sale.  She is a sound boat with
lots of personality.  She has been a friend and mentor for 5 years.
She took me from a raw novice and turned me into a fairly competent
single handler.  I will miss her.

She needs a good home, one where she can stretch her sea legs more
than I can now provide.  She's a 1964 model with a Universal 15 hp.
engine.  This is a must sell.  I'm hoping that someone will buy her
that will let her sail with others of her kind.

If anyone is interested, please contact me for more information.  She
lies in Cheboygan, MI and I will be willing to arrange transport.

John Bailey
--
CoreComm Webmail.
http://home.core.com