[Alberg30] Universal diesels

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 3 06:12:35 PDT 2003

11 HP is a little underpowered for the A30. It will be fine in flat calm
water, but in an opposing current or headwind, it will be slow going. Also,
very important is the mounting locations on the new engine. You boat 461 has
a liner with an integrated engine bed. It the engine bed needs to be cut out
and a new one built, it could be a major undertaking.

Mike Lehman
"Gilleleje" #505