[Alberg30] 3068318 available

Tom Green tgreen at rockisland.com
Wed Sep 3 10:26:28 PDT 2003

Lopez ~55 NM N of Seattle [15 m E of Victoria BC!]  As far as I know, the
boat could be dropped in the water & sailed, or motored, away because it was
in good shape when put in the yard. But, as I said, it's had no attention
since then so needs cleaning & checking over.  Understand it was surveyed
late 02 but I don't have the results. The engine cooling thru hull was
replaced a few years ago & I'd suggest replacing the remaining thru hulls.
Also, of course, I'd check all the rigging fittings as I always used to
but, otherwise, don't know of much that would be needed.  tom