[Alberg30] Boat Names

Charles B. Currier cbcurrier at spinrx.com
Thu Sep 11 10:53:55 PDT 2003

My opinion & practice ...

If you do not like the name look into the boats documentation & see what
the previous names were.

I believe that you DO NOT rename a boat, as it is bad luck, even with a
new owner unless it has been sunk. I am generally not superstitious but
the sea is a different animal & this practice I hold dear.

Just my $0.02.

--
C.B. Currier
Annapolis, MD