[Alberg30] Boat Names

Alfredo alberg30sail497 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 18:18:44 PDT 2003

Roger,

I too started off on a Hobbie mine was old and the blue color hulls
were faded along with its previous name. I renamed my Hobbie Wind Song,
because of the humming noise the hulls would make when pushed trough
the water by the wind.
During my college years in Florida, my housemates and I shared a red
sleek powerboat a Donzi 31 named Sin or Swim. (Explanation given upon
request.)
When I purchased my Alberg it was named Free Spirit honestly, I could
have not come up with a better name myself. It surely describes how I
feel when I sail her. My body might have to return to the dock and back
to the rat race but my spirit will follow the wind and chase the sun
over the horizon.

Alfredo
#497 Free Spirit

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com