[Alberg30] Boat Names

RWLIDDICK at aol.com RWLIDDICK at aol.com
Thu Sep 11 22:58:54 PDT 2003

In a message dated 9/11/03 6:05:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mabwjm at starpower.net writes:

> Along humorous lines, I can think of two that have made me chuckle...."My
> Last Boat II" and "Yes Dear"  ;-)

A name I really liked, and it happened to be on the first Cabo Rico I saw,
was Alice Won.  There has to be a story behind that.  We didn't buy Alice Won.
It was already under contract.  The one we did buy was named Chinook.  Pat
said it sounded like Schnook and since we had no ties to Alaska, the name had to
go.  Roberta Liddick