[Alberg30] Hurricane Preparations

Hiesener, Michael hiesenerm at stripes.osd.mil
Mon Sep 15 10:14:31 PDT 2003

Terrapin is on a mooring in Spa Creek, Annapolis.  A 300# mushroom with new
ground tackle chain last fall will hopefully keep her in place.

We are rowing out to the boat on Tuesday and removing the sails and lashing
everything down. We will also increase the length of the mooring line to
account for a storm surge.

I'm actually more concerned about the trees that surround my house than with
the boat at this time!

Best Regards,

Mike Hiesener
Terrapin #254