[Alberg30] New Owners for Trillium III

Dave Terrell DTERRELL at message.nmc.edu
Wed Sep 24 14:00:53 PDT 2003

Good luck. That is a big change - sounds exciting and I am sure will be
challenging.

>>> chaggart at sympatico.ca 09/24/03 04:34PM >>>
Hello All:

Well this day had to come. I sold Trillium III A30 # 150 and the new
owner sailed her away from Toronto to take up her new home in Lake St.
Clair. The boat is in good hands and the new owner has two young boys
who hopefully will make sailing apart of their lives and carry on in
the
foot steps of all sailors before them.

I would like to thank everyone on this conference for the valuable
information and assistance that I have received over the last four
years. I put lots of TLC into Trillium III and it was made easy by the
good advise from this list.

Also I would like to thank George for the fantastic job he does both
with this list and the Alberg 30 website. It is through the concerted
efforts of the few that we the many benefit.

I sold Trillium III because my wife and I are moving to Trinidad. At
some point in the near future we hope to buy a bigger boat. Maybe an
A37.

Best Regards;

Charles Haggart