[Alberg30] Sail Cleaning

Roger L. Kingsland rkingsland101 at ksba.com
Sun Sep 28 05:34:54 PDT 2003

Scott and Larry,

I did ask the North rep in Annapolis who said use Clorox which sounds risky.
I will try a national North tech rep and Dupont, thanks.

Scott, "Watermark" is a great name.  What is it's origin?

Roger L. Kingsland, AIA
Managing Partner
Kingsland Scott Bauer Associates (KSBA)
N40° 27' 49"  W79° 57' 59"
3441 Butler Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15201
www.ksba.com

1(412) 252-1500 X101 - Office & Voice Mail
1(412) 779-5101 - Mobile (no voice mail)
1(412) 252-1510 - Fax