[Public-list] Dauphin Island Regatta

Patty Johnson patty5555 at webtv.net
Fri Apr 23 13:39:46 PDT 2004

I'm racing my boat tomorrow and it's predicted to be blowing up to 30
kts.  I wanted to know what you folks do.  Do you leave the main full
and put up a working jib or reef the main and leave your 155 hanked on?
Unfortunately, I don't have any inbetween jibs.

The regatta is the longest one day race in North America, so I've been
told.  We go out to the middle of the bay here and sail south for
Dauphin Island, raft up, party, then race back the next day.

Patty
Timbuktu #461
Mobile Bay