[Public-list] A30 Pictures

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 28 10:38:26 PDT 2004

Pictures, pictures, pictures and more pictures. Let's see...did I mention
pictures?

Are you getting the idea?

This is the 40th Anniversary year of the A30 Association. I want everyone to
take their camera to all A30 activities and every time you sail your boat.
You don't have to be celebrating on the Chesapeake…wherever you are - take
pictures and send them to me. I prefer digital, but can deal with printed
pictures too. The best way to send them is by mailing me a CD. If you do not
own a digital camera, when you have your film developed, ask them to make a
CD for you and mail it to me. I plan to use these pictures for a very
special slide presentation at the Annual Dinner called "How We Spent Our
40th Year". I also have a special surprise that I am planning for everyone,
even if you do not attend the dinner - but that's a secret and you'll just
have to wait.

So send pictures! - NOW, I think you've got the idea!

Mike Lehman
"Gilleleje" #505

840 Mill Creek Road
Arnold, MD 21012