[Public-list] zincs and tanks

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Wed Apr 21 15:15:50 PDT 2004

Peter,
  On #497, there was no room for the standard donut (or a thinner donut I
once saw). I ended up using a zinc that goes over the first nut and between
the two nuts on the prop shaft. I think it's a Camp P1 (for 7/8ths shaft).
  The under the V berth water tank is officially 30 gallons (I never
measured it)
Regards,
Brian  ex#497