[Public-list] Vang Mast Bail

J Bergquist j at ship.saic.com
Wed Apr 28 10:08:45 PDT 2004

Dan-

I bought one 2 years ago from fawcett's in Annapolis. I am sure they
stock them. Also, I just went to the APS website and they sell them. I
can't remember what dimensions my boom was, but you can measure it and
then Call APS. 95% of their business is mail order and they are very
helpful and knowledgeable.

http://www.apsltd.com/search_results.asp?SearchWords=boom%20bail&SearchR
esult=

you can get the contact information from their website at
http://www.apsltd.com

BTW, I strongly recommend a rigid vang because it eliminates the
annoying topping lift, and they are really not that expensive. Garhauer
will sell you one for $225 with all the collars and everything custom
made for your boat. http://www.garhauermarine.com

Good luck!

J Bergquist