[Public-list] sailing+ Grenada

CAPTDAVE40 at aol.com CAPTDAVE40 at aol.com
Mon Aug 2 08:18:31 PDT 2004

In a message dated 8/2/2004 10:35:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,
dsailormon at yahoo.com writes:
ok, it is now august. can someone tell me they have been sailing. i am tired
of thru hulls, sanding, varnishing, heads and holding tanks, wiring and
motors. let me know that boats can and do get out on the water. nice little
overnight trip maybe with steaks on a grill and a cocktail or two after dinner?
dan
rascal 145
on the "Way to hard"(sorry roger)
Thanks, Dan

Last fall my girlfriend and I , 'slacked sheets' in Penobscot Bay, Maine and
sailed # 306 from Maine to Grenada via Bermuda and the Lesser Antilles.
(Blurb in Caribbean Boating, May 04 issue). It was a bit more than a BBQ sail
but experienced no 'unnatural problems'. Hauled the vessel in Grenada for the
summer. Return November 1st for 6 months of cruising and BBQ's
Regards, Dave & Martha