[Public-list] Propane Locker

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 12 14:09:02 PDT 2004

David

You may want to look at Trident Marine's deck mount lockers.  I am using a Dual 10/11 on Isa Lei and am happy with it.  For the A30 the Single 11 would be your best bet.  I know you want it out of sight but as George points out that isn't easy on the A30, you just don't have the freeboard to do it.  http://www.tridentmarine.com/stage/lpg_lockers.htm

Jim Davis
S/V Isa Lei
CT 35

If man does find the solution for world peace it will be the most revolutionary reversal of his record we have ever known.
George C. Marshall