[Public-list] A30 Staysail

Roger L. Kingsland rkingsland101 at ksba.com
Tue Aug 3 12:26:44 PDT 2004

Gord,

Is it correct that on Surprise the "weapon" actually goes to the masthead.
What do you see as the advantages/disadvantages of masthead staysail vs. 3'
above spreaders staysail.

Roger

Roger L. Kingsland, AIA
Managing Partner
Kingsland Scott Bauer Associates (KSBA)
N40° 27' 49"  W79° 57' 59"
3441 Butler Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15201
www.ksba.com

1(412) 252-1500 X101 - Office & Voice Mail
1(412) 779-5101 - Mobile (no voice mail)
1(412) 252-1510 - Fax