[Public-list] A30 Staysail

Roger L. Kingsland rkingsland101 at ksba.com
Thu Aug 5 12:46:02 PDT 2004

Gord,

I had to read your description of the two headsail halyards (block on
another bolck w/ becket) a couple of times before I got it.  Makes alot of
sense; perhaps it will work with the topping lift and (lower) staysail
halyard??

Roger

Roger L. Kingsland, AIA
Managing Partner
Kingsland Scott Bauer Associates (KSBA)
N40° 27' 49"  W79° 57' 59"
3441 Butler Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15201
www.ksba.com

1(412) 252-1500 X101 - Office & Voice Mail
1(412) 779-5101 - Mobile (no voice mail)
1(412) 252-1510 - Fax