[Public-list] Canadien-American Friendship weekend--Looking forcrew??

Roger L. Kingsland rkingsland101 at ksba.com
Mon Aug 16 11:37:22 PDT 2004

Brian and other Algergers,

I would like to throw my hat in the ring as well.  Jeanne, Morgan (14),
Roger (12) and I will arrive Annapolis from Pittsburgh on Friday morning and
probably leave after the Sunday race.  The rest of the family won't race but
I can add 200++ pounds to the rail.

Roger Kingsland

Roger L. Kingsland, AIA
Managing Partner
Kingsland Scott Bauer Associates (KSBA)
N40° 27' 49"  W79° 57' 59"
3441 Butler Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15201
www.ksba.com

1(412) 252-1500 X101 - Office & Voice Mail
1(412) 779-5101 - Mobile (no voice mail)
1(412) 252-1510 - Fax