[Public-list] Caulking lazerette/packing gland nut

Roger L. Kingsland rkingsland101 at ksba.com
Mon Aug 16 12:16:06 PDT 2004

Ed,

I will have to check RE the locking nut.  I got the one part silicone at a
local lumber yard.  As you might imagine, it is quite runny.

Roger

Roger L. Kingsland, AIA
Managing Partner
Kingsland Scott Bauer Associates (KSBA)
N40° 27' 49"  W79° 57' 59"
3441 Butler Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15201
www.ksba.com

1(412) 252-1500 X101 - Office & Voice Mail
1(412) 779-5101 - Mobile (no voice mail)
1(412) 252-1510 - Fax