[Public-list] Sherwood water pump

C.B. Currier cbcurrier at spinrx.com
Wed Aug 18 07:34:59 PDT 2004

Sounds like a pump seal has gone. That hole is likely a drain hole in case
the seal goes to avoid getting water into the engine.

Pull the water pump & get a seal kit for your pump model. Reseal & replace.
Might as well put in a new impeller at this time too, for good measure.

Good luck,

--
C.B. Currier
Infinity #57