[Public-list] Sherwood water pump

Sommer, John John-Sommer at idexx.com
Wed Aug 18 08:06:53 PDT 2004

George is correct....you are going to have the pump rebuilt.  I also have a
5411 and dealt with this very same issue.

Do not buy the recommended replacement pump! It does not pump the same
volume.  You will be just wasting your money.  The parts are pretty easy to
come by.  Any machine shop can push out the seals.  Pay close attention to
the stainless steel shaft.  You may have to have that machined.

Just my 2 cents

John Sommer
Mandolaire
US 5