[Public-list] Chainplate Cover screws and stem head fitting

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Wed Dec 15 08:24:00 PST 2004

Richard,

Thanks I am going to order a set from West Marine, very inexpensive for a
nice modification.

Also we reviewed the new stem head fitting for the Alberg. It will very
similar to the bronze unit on #114, made from 3/8 stainless plate with two
integral bow rollers. We are also going to extend the area near the toe rail
to have integrated chocks mounted onto the stainless and bolted into the
deck joint. This will remove the chocks from the wooden toe rail or in my
case the previous owner mounted them onto the stemhead fitting. When this is
completed, I will send George some photo's for the web site.

Thank you for the photos of your setup, the newer boats are different but we
used this as a guide.

Regards,
Stephen