[Public-list] Cutlass bearing size (revisited)

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Sun Dec 5 14:03:38 PST 2004

Lee,

I used a 5/16 bit and punch a set hole on the bronze of the cutlass bearing
in the center where the set screws are attached. This stops the drill from
walking on the bronze Snug them up so they held the bearing in place. If the
drill did walk on the bronze as you mentioned you would compromise the
threads.

Stephen

-----Original Message-----from: public-list-bounces at alberg30.org