[Public-list] Chainplate covers?

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 12 11:35:52 PST 2004

Randy,

Have you checked sailnet? I think the may have covers that work. I've been
thinking about doing the same thing because I think they may help to
preserve the caulking arounf the plates.

http://sailnet.com/store/departments.cfm?id=1264

Another possible source [which I did not check] is "rigging only"

Mike Lehman