[Public-list] Interior paint

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 14 15:04:45 PST 2004

If previously painted some sanding is required especially if there is any
loose areas. Then wipe down with Acetone to remove any oil or other stuff.
If there is mildew, wipe down with a mixture of clorox and TSP (Tri Sodium
Phosphate) to kill mold spores. Once the surface is clean and dry, you are
ready to paint. This can be a rather big and time-consuming job. Take your
time and try to enjoy it, it is not hard, it just takes time. Like any paint
job, the more time you spend on prep, the better the end result.

Mike Lehman