[Public-list] Interior paint

Amy & David Swanson zira at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 14 16:11:29 PST 2004

All -

Okay, what if the lasty guy used latex paint, then what do you do?  My
interior was last painted (many years ago) with what feels like latex paint,
& it is getting pretty rough.  I also have the brown "drips" metioned
previously.  Any suggestions on where to start?

David Swanson
Strayaway Child
Alberg 30 #229