[Public-list] Solomons Island Race - MD - July 16

C.B. Currier cbcurrier at spinrx.com
Mon Jul 5 13:36:20 PDT 2004

Greetings Fellow Albergers,

I am the Race Coordinator for the Class for The Solomons Island Race. I
wanted to get you information on the race so that you might attend a great
weekend event. We hope to get as many boats a possible to participate. If
enough do we can coordinate our own raft at the party. There will be 3
rafts for boats under 31 feet off of E dock at Zahniser's we will likely
be there.
I would also like to coordiante a dinner on saturday evening and hope that
we can accomplish this before departing for the race so let me know if you
might remain till sunday morning and want to do a group dinner.

To participate in the race you must register with Eastport Yacht Club by
2100 hours on July 9. If you do not get your registration in by then, you
can register late but not after 2100 hours on July 14. The fees are $50
for US Sailing members and $55 for non-members. If you register late then
tack on an additional $25. Registraion can be made by mail or dropped off
at the bar at Eastport Yacht Club. The Mailing Address is Eastport Yacht
Club P.O. Box 3205, Annapolis, MD 21403.

The sailing instructions are located on-line or at the club upon
registration. I will list below the links:

Letter:
http://www.eastportyc.org/race/2004/2004solomonsletter.pdf

SIs:
http://www.eastportyc.org/race/2004/Final2004solomonsSIs.pdf

Docking Info:
http://www.eastportyc.org/race/2004/2004solomonsdocking.pdf

Finally, Please let me know if you plan to attend. If you need any
assistance or have any questions please feel free to contact me.

--
C.B. Currier
cbcurrier at spinrx dot com