[Public-list] Hand rail switching or replacement

robert robicheaux capricebob at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 12 10:59:19 PDT 2004

Hello Everyone,

The hand rails on my cabintop roof have matching pairs on the inside.  I was thinking about switching them or replacing the external ones.  The external ones are a bit worn and cracking in places.

Does anyone have any experience doing this?   Are these screwed or bolted?   Is there a distributor for these hand rails?

I would appreciate any advice in this regard.

Thanks,
Bobby
Caprice 383