[Public-list] FWC Project

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 2 09:17:54 PDT 2004

Bob,

Many, many, many years ago I believe there was a group purchase for FW
cooling systems. The one that was used was the Sen Dure system with the heat
exchanger mounted fore and aft under the galley sink and the pump mounted on
a bracket on the top front of the engine with a belt to a pulley mounted on
front of the engine shaft. It works well but I don't know if that particular
type was chosen because it was the only one available at the time or because
it was considered the best arrangement. This arrangement prevents the option
of hand cranking the A4 but there is room in front of the engine for the
belt and pulleys. I've only seen this done on the older style boats so not
quite sure of the fit for your #560 boat.