[Public-list] Hand rail switching or replacement

Bill Ydel bydel at bellsouth.net
Mon Jul 12 12:04:17 PDT 2004

Bobby,
I took my handrails off the boat this weekend, They are through bolted as
George mentioned. I am going to try to salvage my external ones and put them
on the inside. There was an article about dressing up the external hand
rails for interior use but I can't remember where I read it.

Bill
SallyB #441