[Public-list] Hand rail switching or replacement

Todd Redhead todd.redhead at sympatico.ca
Mon Jul 12 14:18:36 PDT 2004

Mine were reversed so that the outside ones are inside and my nice new
looking ones are outside.  The inside ones are now a little thin but I
tested them (by hanging on them - 300lbs)  -  they will hold me.  The
outside ones now look brand new even though they are 35 yrs old.  Hopefully
I can get another 30 yrs out of them before I have to build new ones.

Todd