[Public-list] Hand rail switching or replacement

robert robicheaux capricebob at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 13 10:45:01 PDT 2004

Yeah, I think my outter ones are salvagable and I'll just switch them as you did.   Georges suggestion in "This Old Boat" looks easy enough, though.

Thanks for everyone's feedback!

Fairwinds,
Bobbby

Todd Redhead <todd.redhead at sympatico.ca> wrote:
Mine were reversed so that the outside ones are inside and my nice new
looking ones are outside. The inside ones are now a little thin but I
tested them (by hanging on them - 300lbs) - they will hold me. The
outside ones now look brand new even though they are 35 yrs old. Hopefully
I can get another 30 yrs out of them before I have to build new ones.

Todd