[Public-list] thru hulls

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Fri Jul 16 02:35:05 PDT 2004

  A few years back, when I did the ones on 497, it was only the small ones,
and there was only one washer. You can easily tell the difference between
the "real" ones and Whitby's "home made" ones.
  Does it look like a washer with a peened over pipe sticking in the middle?
Change it!
Regards,
Brian ex#497