[Public-list] Re: crack leak at the keel

Henry Hilliard island_light at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 29 07:43:46 PDT 2004

Todd,

   I will keep you informed when I get into my tank
issue this fall. Right now I'm pushing to get into the
water for a late season so I'm  resisting any
distraction from that goal unless critical.
   I would be interested in checking out your website
and I could post pictures on my "webshots community
page"  :http://community.webshots.com/user/maceleste
this fall where there are now a few pix of "Celeste"
and her little sister "Caprice".
   Where do you  hail from and sail?

Henry

Message: 4