[Public-list] An A30 member is sailing to Greece (not on an A30)

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Fri Jun 4 02:45:12 PDT 2004

Some of you will recognise the name Christos (Chris) Katehis. Chris and a friend, Tony Prikes, are sailing on Tony's Caliber 40 from Brooklyn New York, to Greece. They left on Sunday, May 30 for the year long adventure. The link to web shots are pictures of their Greek Orthodox Blessing and departure.
http://community.webshots.com/album/149122479nXwTvl/0

The link below is to a web site set up so that friends and family can follow along.

Special Link: http://216.119.120.55/greece2004

user name chris
password  tony

Yassou Chris, Yassou Tony
(I wish I was with you guys)
Regards,
Brian  ex#497
P.S. Yes, in the pictures, my boat, Calico Jack, is flying a protest flag along with the dress ship flags.
I was protesting the fact that I'm not going!