[Public-list] Non Slip& VDO

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 3 04:28:17 PDT 2004

Randy:

4. Any input on the size of packing gland / hose size etc?

I believe the stuffing box hose is 1-1/4" [actually it may be 1-1/4" on one
end and 1-1/2" on the other] - maybe someone else on the list can confirm
this? Anyway - I remember that it is not a common size and is difficult to
find a replacement.

Mike Lehman
"Gilleleje" #505