[Public-list] Universal M3-20Bs and Racor filters

Peter Amos p.a.amos at tesco.net
Tue Jun 1 08:35:13 PDT 2004

Randy,thanks for the comeback.Your information confirms to a degree what I
got from the Westerbeke agency over here that the Universal filter is 25
microns.This seems very coarse for a secondary filter.Everything I've read
so far suggests that the secondary filter should be fine,minimum 10 micron.A
25 micron filter isnt much better than a Baja.I've just done a deal with
British Telecom over here that lets me make call to the U.S.A.for about 7
cents/min so I can follow up on this.
Peter Amos
Tait Tait #478