[Public-list] any boats for sale in SF Bay Area?

Laura A Watt lawatt at california.com
Tue Jun 1 13:57:02 PDT 2004

That would be great!  I've never seen one up close and personal, but have yet
to see an Alberg design I didn't like, and am looking in the 28-30' range.  I
work in SF but live in Oakland, and do the wednesday night races out of OYC in
Alameda.  let me know if there's any particular time that might be convenient
for you.

thanks,
laura