[Public-list] still agonizing over non slip

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Wed Jun 2 06:02:23 PDT 2004

Hi there -

One option offered by paint suppliers is crushed walnut shell rather than
sand for the non-skid.  The walnut shell gives you the same good surface as
sand but the stuff will absorb paint - so if it wears you will not get the
black spots. I think that walnut shell is offered by International Paints.

Gord #426 Surprise