[Public-list] still agonizing over non slip

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 2 07:07:13 PDT 2004

Roger,

You're a brave soul and always willing to try new things. Why not go for one
of the truck bedliner coatings like Line-X. They make a tough,
indestructable, waterproof, non-skid surface in a variety of colors and they
have started using them on boats. I have this coating on my pickup, I beat
it hard and it wears forever - I think the bed will outlast the truck! Check
out their website at:
http://www2.line-x.com/

I know this seems a bit far-fetched for boats, but I think there are some
real possibilities.

Mike Lehman
"Gilleleje" #505