[Public-list] Re:still agonizing over non slip

Roger L. Kingsland rkingsland101 at ksba.com
Thu Jun 3 06:59:06 PDT 2004

Rick (RE sugar) & Randy (RE sand),

Thanks for the reply RE no slip paint.  It never occurred to me to add the
non slip after painting.  I'll give it a try and see how it works.

Thanks again,

Roger Kingsland
Chief Boat Boy
PERFECT intentions, A30 #148
on the hard at N40° 33.945' W79° 51.260'

Author's Disclaimer; This email was produced exclusively by the sender and,
in the interest of expediency, without the benefit of editing by others.
The sender, thank goodness, is a much better architect/sailor than
speller/editor and, frankly, constantly laments an obvious flaw in "spell
check," it does not know what the author is thinking.  Please accept the
sender's sincere apologies for any "typos" that may appear in this document.
If present, they are certainly unintended and hopefully do not cloud the
message, or spawn any unnecessary lawsuits.