[Public-list] Alberg 30 for sale

John Bailey baileyje at voyager.net
Sun Jun 6 20:29:28 PDT 2004

Dave,

I still have the "Zevulun."  I don't know how many hrs. are on the
engine.  I would only go through 5-9 gallons of fuel each year.  She's
a sail boat, and we sailed instead of motored.  I had the engine
professionally maintained each year and is in good shape.  She's never
missed a beat.  Her main and 130 Genoa are in good shape at about 7
years old.  I also have many of her original sails.  She has a depth
sounder, radio, tiller pilot, knot meter, compass and a wooden dingy
painted to match.  I need to move her quickly, so don't be afraid to
make an offer.  Although she is in sound shape, she will need some
cleaning and brightwork.

John