[Public-list] Alberg 30 for sale

Just Dave davekruetzkamp at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 9 10:26:54 PDT 2004

   John,

   My  26  has  not sold-- even though I reduced the price to $2999.  Got
   many  more  calls at $3400.  I know you are running out of time if you
   are  leaving  town  in  6  days.   How about giving me your absolutely
   lowest  price---  one  that  you wouldn't budge an inch from.  If that
   appeals  to  me,  I'll make the trip to check her out.....  I know you
   might  be  gone,  but other than slowing things down, I don't see that
   stopping a sale.   I'm treading on thin ice here---- wife will give me
   no  end of ______ if I end up with 3 boats again.  But heck, she needs
   something to complain about....
   Dave Kruetzkamp
   He  won't  sell out his fellow man to secure his future; that's called
   integrity--Scent of a Woman
   >From: "John Bailey" <baileyje at voyager.net>
   >To: Alberg 30 Public List -- open to all <public-list at alberg30.org>
   >Subject: RE: [Public-list] Alberg 30 for sale
   >Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 23:29:08 -0400
   >
   >Dave,
   >
   >I still have the "Zevulun."  I don't know how many hrs. are on the
   >engine.  I   would   only   go  through  5-9  gallons  of  fuel  each
   year.  She's
   >a sail boat, and we sailed instead of motored.  I had the engine
   >professionally  maintained  each  year  and  is in good shape.  She's
   never
   >missed a beat.  Her main and 130 Genoa are in good shape at about 7
   >years old.  I also have many of her original sails.  She has a depth
   >sounder, radio, tiller pilot, knot meter, compass and a wooden dingy
   >painted to match.  I need to move her quickly, so don't be afraid to
   >make an offer.  Although she is in sound shape, she will need some
   >cleaning and brightwork.
   >
   >John
   >
   > >    John,
   > >
   >  >    Did  the boat sell?  How many hours on the diesel?  do you her
   on
   >a web
   > >    site or any where I could look at pictures, lists of equipment,
   >etc?
   > >    Dave Kruetzkamp
   > >    He  won't  sell out his fellow man to secure his future; that's
   >called
   > >    integrity--Scent of a Woman
   > >    >From: "John Bailey" <baileyje at voyager.net>
   >List --